Saturday, December 11

assalamualaikum si cantik and si handsome , yeah miss me ? oh yeah i miss you too babes and dudes :* i hopeee you guys alwys stay in good okey , amin :) okey yesterday chill out with my parents , andd i have great timee with them ;D we go to giant and teman mama belanjee smuaa hihi then pegi tesco KENNY ROGERS for dinner yummmy ;D



seeeee what i eat for dinner ? deliciousss right ? hihi i knowwww


seee my papa rock and mama rock and i love them bigger :)

heee my sewel brother hihi

okeyy sheee is gedik gedik girl hahaha

okey then after dinner my mama and ayah wanted to pay then my mama asked this
mama ; adik , ade keje kosong kat sini ?'
abang KR ; ade kak , sape nak keje ?
mama ; anak akak ni , lepas spm nk cari keje'
shashaaaaa buat muke teekejut haaaa---'
abang KR ; ohhh bolehhh laaa kak , amik borang dlu ea
shasha ; mama , im not ready lahhh *buat mukeee kesian
mama ; we just take borang first okey , later acha pikir okey
shasha ; okey *buat mukeeee -__-
kakak KR ; adik , keje la sini ea
shasha ; im just smile :D

then ayah say achaa that work can make you more diligent then i just give ayah smile . act im not intersting with that work but let me think first okey :) so yest have good day for me thanks mama ayah and apit , i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment