Thursday, December 30

yoo readers i miss you like H*** k , so i hope everyone stay goood and cool lah kan hihi long timeee shasha tak update kan kan yelaaa busy with job and not time fer onl and update all this so sorry okey readers sayang :) so today im off day hihi bestnyaaaaa , dapat rest kan hihi baru la shasha tau working pun penat act lebih penat dari study tauu -__- semenjak dua menjak shasha keje dekat cs tu , wahh ramai dahh nampak shasha keje situ siap siap tegur skali , thanks sbb tegur shashaaaa ;D and andd alhamdulilah my job really make me happy and more matured act hihi like mama say ; acha dah rajin skarang smenjak keje nih' hahaha awww thanks mama ;D and you know what , workers lain smua baik , sis wati and sis wanie yeah dyorang super funny tau tau , ade je bende nk di gossip kan tau hahaha yeah ofc my boss dia ade sikit cerewet maaa haha but she nice boss act :) so easy working with her hihi so i hope i can work more fun and nicely yeah bebeh :D

yeah four day , budak skolaa must go back to school yeah ;D so shashaa mule la merindui skolah ceh hihi ehh betul lahh , shasha rindu skolaa lah ;( so form 5 study smart key , if you study you can more easily , trust me baby spm act mudah if kite belaja tau hihi ;Dfriends i miss you , classmate 5A i miss you damnly rindu nak HUA HUA together , and my gosiip gegirl rindu doh dengan engkau orang and specially my tiwns deee , i miss you gile doh ;D bile nk jumpeeeee kna :( masing masing busy now , but kite janji every year kite nk buat renion kan babes , so tak sabaaaa lah kan hihie

rinduu nk buat cover , rindu gitar buruk shashaa ;( now tade maseeee nk memegang guitar tau hmmm act banyak cover nk buat sbb ade requesr from my friend tau , babes and dudes sorry i not have time to do cover --' if i have time i try my best to do key :) i love you ,

love love and love awwww love is sweeet kan guys , yeah like you say share is loving kan b ? hihi BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL DAY :) evryday you make my day everyday hihi thanks understand me like who i am b :) i nver forget time you puerpose me b , you hold my hand and you say jadi girlfriend i nak ? awww you know what i feel b , seriesly you make my heart dup dup dup hihi we promise we alwys together kan even what we do kan b , thanks be i want :) i love you so upper , you make me forget my past and make new book with all my heart , thanksy <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment